What you will do:
- Be responsible for the economic development of an account team with revenue and profit responsibility for various customers
- Lead and develop an interdisciplinary account team of about 7 to 12 employees
- Advise our clients on digital marketing
- Build relationships with new clients and maintain existing client relationships
What we expect:
- Several years of professional experience as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director in a digital agency environment.
- Experience in leading and developing teams
- Strong consulting and conceptual skills in the area of communication
- Desire and willingness to continuously develop personally and professionally
- Fluency in German and English
Remote or VI office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI office or a mix of both.
VI location hopping
Work one week per year from any other VI office of your choice – Freiburg, Munich, Porto or Vienna. Paid by VI. No project reason needed.
Take part in our wide range of cross location VI Academy trainings to evolve and grow aside from our daily business and connect with others.
Flexible working hours
Use our flexible working hours.
With EU passport, you can work up to 3 months per year remote from any EU country of your choice.
Take one workday per year for a charity work of your choice to help others.
Book up to 8 weeks of 1:1 coaching with our personal coaches.
You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities.
Unpaid vacation days
Additionally to your vacation days, you can take up to 10 unpaid days.
Apply for our annual 1-year leadership program, focusing on personal development and improving leadership skills.
Your monthly gross salary for this position is at least € 4,300. How much more is on your salary slip depends on your qualifications, experience and commitment.