What you will do:
- You take care of market segmentation as a basis for the following upper funnel activities
- You plan and execute upper funnel measures (such as events or marketing campaigns), to get and stay in touch with potential new clients
- You continuously extend your network, identify relevant stakeholders of potential client accounts, connect with them, and evaluate possible business opportunities
- You actively manage long-term relationships with relevant stakeholders and try to understand their pain points to consult and offer relevant digital solutions
- You actively screen for public tenders, evaluate the relevance for our business context and organize our participation in pitches
What we expect:
- A successfully completed university degree
- At least 2 years of professional experience in business development for digital products/services (experience with working at an agency is an advantage)
- Experience with market segmentation and market penetration for the IT/service sector
- Ability to build sustainable customer relationships also at a management level and knowledge of how to use them successfully in business
- In-depth industry knowledge from Pharma, HealthCare, Banking or Social Services is an advantage
- Previous experience in the implementation of digital projects and solutions
- Personal responsibility, strong interpersonal skills and willingness to learn
- Proficient English skills (written and spoken) and very good German language skills
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working
Remote or VI office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI office or a mix of both.
VI location hopping
Work one week per year from any other VI office of your choice – Freiburg, Munich, Porto or Vienna. Paid by VI. No project reason needed.
Take part in our wide range of cross location VI Academy trainings to evolve and grow aside from our daily business and connect with others.
Flexible working hours
Use our flexible working hours.
With EU passport, you can work up to 3 months per year remote from any EU country of your choice.
Take one workday per year for a charity work of your choice to help others.
Book up to 8 weeks of 1:1 coaching with our personal coaches.
You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities.
Unpaid vacation days
Additionally to your vacation days, you can take up to 10 unpaid days.
Apply for our annual 1-year leadership program, focusing on personal development and improving leadership skills.
We support you with the lease of your JobRad bicycle.