With your curiosity you discover deep insights and build inspiring recommendations which help our clients to reframe their business challenges.
What you will do:
- Lead with data-driven recommendations to improve customers’ business
- Consult clients and project teams about data-driven decisions and provide best practice guidance with technical aspects of analytics
- Deploy problem-solving skills to help reframe complex business and marketing challenges using data
- Develop data visualisation alongside analysis to discover/communicate deep insights that build competitive advantages
- Communicate complex data-driven insights persuasively using creativity and story-telling
- Collaborate with remote and onsite project/client teams across multiple, simultaneous projects
What we expect:
- 2+ years of experience in a data, measurement or analytical role
- First-hand experience of data-mining, data-cleaning and applying effective algorithms to datasets to find business insights
- Expertise in exploring and analyzing data in Spreadsheets (Excel) and SQL (or Python/R)
- Knowledge of data visualization software like Tableau, Power BI, etc
- Ambition and the courage to think big
- Curiosity, learning attitude and a growth mindset
- Great collaboration and team-working skills
- Fluency in both German and English
What we offer
Remote or VI office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI office or a mix of both.
VI location hopping
Work one week per year from any other VI office of your choice – Freiburg, Munich, Porto or Vienna. Paid by VI. No project reason needed.
Take part in our wide range of cross location VI Academy trainings to evolve and grow aside from our daily business and connect with others.
Flexible working hours
Use our flexible working hours.
With EU passport, you can work up to 3 months per year remote from any EU country of your choice.
Take one workday per year for a charity work of your choice to help others.
Book up to 8 weeks of 1:1 coaching with our personal coaches.
You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities.
Unpaid vacation days
Additionally to your vacation days, you can take up to 10 unpaid days.
Apply for our annual 1-year leadership program, focusing on personal development and improving leadership skills.
We support you with the lease of your JobRad bicycle.