What you will do:
- You lead a team of 6 employees (concept/design/UI), both professionally and disciplinarily, and ensure the continuous professional development in Communication Design.
- You know the specific strengths of your colleagues and can staff them accurately on the right projects.
- In case of bottlenecks, you take care of the selection of suitable freelancers for a successful implementation of the projects.
- In your customer projects, you understand how to sell products and win employees for our customers with appealing content.
- You know how to use content marketing effectively to achieve conversions and make a measurable contribution to the business success of our customers.
What we expect:
- Background in design or journalism and/or previous work experience in the areas of content marketing, branding/design or PR
- A good sense for stories that are worth telling, that surprise, excite and contribute to the business of our clients.
- 5 successfully managed digital content projects with business impact – preferably for different industries/departments
- Experience as a team leader, with strong communication skills and decision-making ability
- Fluency in German and English
Remote or VI office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI office or a mix of both.
VI location hopping
Work one week per year from any other VI office of your choice – Freiburg, Munich, Porto or Vienna. Paid by VI. No project reason needed.
Take part in our wide range of cross location VI Academy trainings to evolve and grow aside from our daily business and connect with others.
Flexible working hours
Use our flexible working hours.
With EU passport, you can work up to 3 months per year remote from any EU country of your choice.
Take one workday per year for a charity work of your choice to help others.
Book up to 8 weeks of 1:1 coaching with our personal coaches.
You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities.
Unpaid vacation days
Additionally to your vacation days, you can take up to 10 unpaid days.
Apply for our annual 1-year leadership program, focusing on personal development and improving leadership skills.
We support you with the lease of your JobRad bicycle.