You are emphatic and enjoy contact with users? Join our team for 6 months and support our client from the FMCG sector in the exciting launch phase of a brand-new app. With your reliable way of working, responding to user feedback and questions, you will make a valuable contribution to optimizing the customer experience! Apply now for a temporary (part- or full-time) position!
What you will do:
- You act as the main point of contact for our client’s app users in the FMCG sector.
- You monitor and respond to user enquiries, complaints, and feedback via email.
- You are in close contact with our client and document the incoming feedback in detail.
What we expect:
- Experience with community management or customer care on digital channels
- Confident in spoken and written German and English
- Mother tongue German or certified knowledge at an equivalent level (C2)
- Strong communication skills
- Absolute reliability and high-quality awareness
What we offer
Remote or VI office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI office or a mix of both.
Take part in our wide range of cross location VI Academy trainings to evolve and grow aside from our daily business and connect with others.
Flexible working hours
Use our flexible working hours.
You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities.
For this (full-time) position (contract limited to 6 months) we offer a gross monthly salary of € 2.051,60