Are you ready to take the driver's seat in the dynamic world of digital advertising? We're searching for passionate and innovative individuals to join our team as Paid Media Managers. If you are enthusiastic about leveraging the MarTech tool landscape to redefine the world of paid media and performance marketing processes, consider this your invitation to shape the future of digital marketing alongside us!
What you will do:
- Create and execute digital media strategies/media plans
- Execute ad booking and optimization firsthand on Meta, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google
- Configure and implement tracking setups in Google Tag Manager for accurate data collection
- Create insightful data visualizations using tools like Looker Studio, Tableau, and Adverity
- Analyze digital campaign data and extract valuable insights for our clients and in-house creative team
- Utilize Paid Media Automation Tools like Revealbot to streamline processes
- Provide in-depth digital guidance to clients, sharing your extensive expertise in the digital marketing area
What we expect:
- At least 3 years work experience as Performance Marketing Manager, Paid Media Manager or similar position
- Proficiency in handling various Ad Managers on different social media platforms (Meta, TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn) and experience with Google Ads
- Experience with data visualizations with tools like Looker Studio, Tableau, and/or Adverity
- Familiarity with Paid Media Automation Tools, such as Revealbot
- Strong client consultation skills in the digital domain and strong communication skills
- A keen awareness of current industry trends and developments
- A degree in communication, marketing, or similar or equivalent qualification
- Fluent German and fluent English skills are required
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and/or Matomo is an advantage
Your annual gross salary for this full-time position as an Intermediate starts at € 37,800. How much more your salary will be depends on your qualifications, experience and commitment.
What we offer
Remote or VI office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI office or a mix of both.
VI location hopping
Work one week per year from any other VI office of your choice – Freiburg, Munich, Porto or Vienna. Paid by VI. No project reason needed.
Take part in our wide range of cross location VI Academy trainings to evolve and grow aside from our daily business and connect with others.
Flexible working hours
Use our flexible working hours.
With EU passport, you can work up to 3 months per year remote from any EU country of your choice.
Take one workday per year for a charity work of your choice to help others.
Book up to 8 weeks of 1:1 coaching with our personal coaches.
You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities.
Unpaid vacation days
Additionally to your vacation days, you can take up to 10 unpaid days.
Apply for our annual 1-year leadership program, focusing on personal development and improving leadership skills.