What you will do:
- You identify and develop project opportunities along the digital strategy of our customers
- You continuously expand your customer relationships and extend your network
- You create offers based on the requirements of your clients and represent offers and their service content to the customer
- Together with the customer, you will continue to develop the digital strategy using a wide range of methods
(e.g. workshops, ideation etc.)
- You exploit the digital potential of our customers and actively introduce new ideas and convince customers with your communication skills
- As a part of the Client Partner sphere, you will be responsible for the order volume
What we expect:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in account management/client management or digital consulting (previous work experience in a digital agency is an advantage)
- Previous experience in the implementation of digital projects and solutions
- You enjoy building relationships and find it easy to get involved in unfamiliar situations
- Ability to build sustainable customer relationships also at a management level and knowledge of how to use them successfully in business
- In-depth industry knowledge from Pharma, HealthCare, Banking or Social Services is an advantage
- Personal responsibility, strong interpersonal skills and willingness to learn
- Proficient English skills and very good German language skills (written and spoken)
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working
Remote or VI office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI office or a mix of both.
VI location hopping
Work one week per year from any other VI office of your choice – Freiburg, Munich, Porto or Vienna. Paid by VI. No project reason needed.
Take part in our wide range of cross location VI Academy trainings to evolve and grow aside from our daily business and connect with others.
Flexible working hours
Use our flexible working hours.
With EU passport, you can work up to 3 months per year remote from any EU country of your choice.
Take one workday per year for a charity work of your choice to help others.
Book up to 8 weeks of 1:1 coaching with our personal coaches.
You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities.
Unpaid vacation days
Additionally to your vacation days, you can take up to 10 unpaid days.
Apply for our annual 1-year leadership program, focusing on personal development and improving leadership skills.
We support you with the lease of your JobRad bicycle.