What you will do:
- You take ownership. Whether it’s an e-commerce marketplace or a microsite, you can adapt & work anywhere of the product lifecycle from conceptualization to development to launch and further.
- You empathize with the clients. You understand their needs and create value within their time & budgetary expectations.
- You care about your peers. You lead without authority, listen with empathy and help create a learning, supportive atmosphere.
- You communicate transparently. You align clients, team members, internal & external stakeholders and galvanize them to a shared goal.
- You are responsible for the product quality. You make sure that the developed solution solves the client problem and satisfies their users.
- You help and mentor. Being generous with your product expertise, you help less experienced team members nurture their skills.
What we expect:
- 5+ years of professional experience working as a product manager, product owner or a product lead
- Fluent in German and English
- Skill to drive product growth balancing the technical feasibility, user desirability and business viability
- Agile mindset and experience leading a cross-functional team with ability to prioritize effectively and make decisions without all the information
- Being outcome-focused instead of output-focused and strive to bring product thinking attitude and practices into the company
- Strong organizational & communication skills with passion to foster collaboration and co-creation with team members and stakeholders
- Deep understanding of product management topics (e.g. agile frameworks, product discovery, strategic thinking) and genuine will to share your knowledge
Remote or VI office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI office or a mix of both.
VI location hopping
Work one week per year from any other VI office of your choice – Freiburg, Munich, Porto or Vienna. Paid by VI. No project reason needed.
Take part in our wide range of cross location VI Academy trainings to evolve and grow aside from our daily business and connect with others.
Flexible working hours
Use our flexible working hours.
With EU passport, you can work up to 3 months per year remote from any EU country of your choice.
Take one workday per year for a charity work of your choice to help others.
Book up to 8 weeks of 1:1 coaching with our personal coaches.
You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities.
Unpaid vacation days
Additionally to your vacation days, you can take up to 10 unpaid days.
Apply for our annual 1-year leadership program, focusing on personal development and improving leadership skills.
We support you with the lease of your JobRad bicycle.