What you will do:
- Discover: Find out where users and stakeholders are really having problems
- Define: Discover opportunities that connect user needs with business interests
- Design: Develop user-centric strategies and concepts for applications, services and digital communication
- Develop: Regularly incorporate users and test our ideas with a variety of prototyping forms
- Deliver: Ensure the quality of the solution from start to finish in an interdisciplinary team
- Moderate workshops with users, clients, colleagues and external experts
- Actively develop our UX skills and contribute to internal training
What we expect:
- Degree in media conception, information design, interaction design, media informatics or equivalent qualification
- At least 2 years of experience in the development of user-centric digital concepts and solutions
- Experience with user-centric design methods in research and solution development
- In addition to being an analytical thinker, you should enjoy dealing with people and their needs
- A flair and curiosity for trends and innovations
Remote or VI office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI office or a mix of both.
VI location hopping
Work one week per year from any other VI office of your choice – Freiburg, Munich, Porto or Vienna. Paid by VI. No project reason needed.
Take part in our wide range of cross location VI Academy trainings to evolve and grow aside from our daily business and connect with others.
Flexible working hours
Use our flexible working hours.
With EU passport, you can work up to 3 months per year remote from any EU country of your choice.
Take one workday per year for a charity work of your choice to help others.
Book up to 8 weeks of 1:1 coaching with our personal coaches.
You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities.
Unpaid vacation days
Additionally to your vacation days, you can take up to 10 unpaid days.
Apply for our annual 1-year leadership program, focusing on personal development and improving leadership skills.
We support you with the lease of your JobRad bicycle.